Monday, January 14, 2013

Househusband

Last week Jeff was still on winter break but my district was back in school.  I was a teeny-tiny bit bit bitter about having to go back to work but Jeff took such good care of me.  I think he just wanted to prove to me that he could cook more than just frozen pizza and mac n' cheese.

Not only did he cook me dinner every night but he grocery shopped, did the laundry and cleaned the house.  It was AWESOME!  I love him so much and it was really nice to be so spoiled all week.  I could get used to this:)

For the record all the food was super tasty and even a little artistic (notice the happy face on the garlic bread).  I love you Jeff, thanks so much for being such a great husband.  In case you are wondering we are now both back at work and I am eating soup my neighbor shared with us while Jeff is at a band booster meeting.  Well it was fun while it lasted!

Monday: Tri-tip, roasted potatoes and grilled zucchini
Tuesday: Tri-tip tacos with homemade salsa 

Wednesday: Spaghetti, garlic bread and "fancy" salad
Thursday: French toast and bacon

1 comment: