Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful Week Three

November 12th - I am thankful for days off to recharge my batteries.  Especially when I can spend them at home with Jeff.  It is so wonderful to live in country where we honor our servicemen and women both past and present.  I am so thankful for the freedoms that they protect everyday.

November 13th - I am thankful the beautiful, strong and compassionate and women in my Bunko group that I spend one evening a month with.  Their friendships mean more to me than they will ever know. 

November 14th - I am thankful for smiles and hugs and for sweet kids who turn my whole day around.

November 15th - I am thankful for my husband, everyday.  Especially when he buys me 12 boxes of my favorite candy even when I try to protest.

November 16th - I am thankful for Disneyland.  No matter how much life is getting me down Disneyland always cheers me up. 

November 17th - I am thankful for grandparents.  I am lucky to have known all of my own grandparents and now I am lucky enough to be able to hang out with Jeff's grandparents. Seeing how in love they are after almost 60 years is an inspiration to me.

November 18th - I am thankful for dinner with the missionaries tonight and for all the missionaries that have come into my life and turned into great friends.

Thankful picture - I am thankful for new friends, Disneyland and sweet babies that give me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment