Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful Week Two

November 5th - I am thankful hot chocolate and cool weather.  It makes it feel like Christmas!

November 6th - I am thankful I still get to play my French horn.  Every week it is hard to get my booty off the couch  but I do love playing with the local community band.  It makes me feel like a real musician who can play more than just the 5 notes I teach my beginners.

November 7th - I am thankful for my coworker Michelle who bought me dinner tonight and is always a great person to talk to.  I especially love how angry she will get on my behalf:)

November 8th - I am thankful that Jeff and I are such a good team (most of the time).  We had a little flea issue and had to clean the house from top to bottom but it went pretty smoothly and now the whole house is clean!

November 9th -  I am thankful for getting all my grades done so I could have a free weekend.  Also for funny movies.  We loved "Wreck-It-Ralph!"

November 10th - I am thankful for Jeff's band and his sweet kids that always make me feel loved and included.  I am also thankful marching band is OVER!!!!

November 11th - I am thankful my calling in Primary at church.  I have loved watching my little ones grow over the last two years.  I am sad to leave them but I am so thankful for new opportunities.

I am especially thankful for this little stinker.  He ALWAYS brightens my day!  

1 comment:

  1. He's kinda hard to resist isn't he?! I may be just a little but biased though! Lol!

    ReplyDelete