Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful Week Four

November 19th - I am thankful for pie. Even after picking up 700 pies at 6am for Jeff's fundraiser, I still love pie!  My car smelled so good:)

November 20th - I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the hope and strength that it gives me every day. 

November 21st - I am thankful for days off.  And for a husband who volunteers to go to the store for me the day before Thanksgiving and searches all over Target for the perfect paper plates.  I really have an awesome husband.

November 22nd - I love Thanksgiving.  I love the food.  I love family.  And most importantly I love the spirit of the holiday.  I have an overwhelming feeling of gratitude as I look at all the things that I have been blessed with.  Even the trials of our lives are designed to help us to recognize our blessings and grow us into stronger people. 

November 23rd- I am so thankful for shopping adventures with Jeff and my family.  I love our black Friday shopping adventures and the traditions that we have created.  I think Jeff loves competitive shopping even more than me.

November 24th - I am thankful for Skype.  I miss my favorite sister very much but I am so grateful that technology that allows me to talk to her and see her beautiful face.  I can't wait to see her in a few weeks.

November 25th - I am thankful for my puppies that make me laugh and smile.  I even love the stinky one.

Thankful picture - I love my brother and husband.  And they love shopping for TV's for Janet and Ben! (P.S. I don't know why this picture is in black and white.)

2 comments:

  1. Mary, your thankful post have been so cute. I love the one about your puppies. I think that about my kids sometimes, I even love my stinky one too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my wonderful children and all the joy they have brought into my life!

    ReplyDelete